Intelligent Lighting provides the ability to remotely monitor, manage and control street lighting to capture valuable and real-time data insights and achieve performance improvements, leading to energy savings, a lower carbon footprint and enhanced public services.
Furthermore, councils can reduce their lighting-related energy costs significantly, whilst improving ongoing maintenance and resource effectiveness through real-time, remote fault monitoring and planning.
- Reduced energy usage delivers savings of up to 30%
- Progressive dimming delivers consistent lighting levels and eliminates unnecessary energy use
- Offers greater reliability and optimised maintenance through actionable data and insights
- Lower carbon footprint and overall environmental impact, and reduced light pollution
- Increased remote control enables operators to respond quickly to specific events, helping to create safer environments for citizens and visitors
- More efficient use of resources, with real-time updates and notifications faults can be rectified earlier, reducing the need for manual inspections